Stand Up Strong Stand Up Strong

I thought the Earthbound music fit really really well. And the animation was really nice and smooth.

FoXcatO responds:

The music featured in the Mother series is superb really.

Le Avengers Meeting Le Avengers Meeting

I think the Hulk animation was pretty nice, and the other special effects were well placed. But I just didn't think the story made much since. I also think that raising your FPS to 15 would make smooth animations for your characters. Since you seem new to brickfilming, I would suggest going to Bricksinmotion.com for guidance. They have a wonderful community and can answer questions you may have. Keep practicing! ;)

FlyingWookiee responds:

This was actually put together in Sony Vegas 8 with an FPS of 30. The reason for doing so was so that it would be easier to add in the effects, rather than do it ground up in Flash. Thanks for the critique though. :)

Space Day Space Day

I thought it was "cute," but I feel that nothing really went on, and the ending didn't make much sense. Maybe if you addded more elements to the movie, or a solid story. I did like your little creature drawing, though.

DaAtheno responds:

Yes, i certainly agree. This was more of a test of the program to me. My future flash animation will have a solid story line and a bit more actual animation. I am glad you liked the drawing though.